At My Love Wedding Ring, the security and privacy of customer information is our primary concern. We want your shopping experience with us to be easy, safe and comfortable, so you will want to repeat and share with your friends. One of our commitments to you is to respect and protect the personally identifiable information you provide to us. We want you to be confident that your credit card and other personal information will be secure and private when you shop at My Love Wedding Ring. We guarantee that we will never sell your personal information to a third party.
The Collection of Information
We may request personally identifiable information, including a first and last name, home, billing or other physical address, phone number, e-mail address, credit card number and expiration date for the following stages when you access the site.
- Process an order or register with us
- Verify your identity for payment authorization
- Check your order status
- Sign up newsletters from My Love Wedding Ring
- Participate in any special events like sweepstakes, promotions and contests.
- Contact our customer service for any questions or suggestions
What is Personally Identifiable Information
The personal information constitutes any information that may be used to identify an individual, including but not limited to:
- First and Last Name
- Home, billing or other physical address
- Phone number/Mobile number
- E-mail address
- Credit card number and expiration date
- Other contact information
The Purpose and Use of Information
At My Love Wedding Ring, we offer our loyal customers many ways to keep up to date with the latest product offerings and promotions. Below, we outline how we treat the information you provide to us.
- Communicate to you information regarding e-mail newsletters, promotions, surveys, contests, sweepstakes or product or service updates. If you do not want to receive certain communications from My Love Wedding Ring, you may elect to opt-out anytime.
- Improve and customize our web site's product assortments, services, layout and content to provide you a better shopping experience.
- Respond your requests or inquiries submitted through various channels like our web site or service center. We will use your information to provide helpful assistance.
- Confirm your order and update your order status. To ensure an insured and safe delivery.
- Prevent and detect fraud or abuse and inform you immediately for any abnormal behavior on our web site.
- Internal Use:
We may use your personally identifiable information to conduct internal research to improve our product assortments, services, usability and performance, and to come up with various marketing promotions that may interest you. We may also observe and review your information for errors, omissions, inaccuracy or any abnormal behavior on the site.
- Compliance with Law and Fraud Protection:
We may share or disclose personally identifiable information or any other information, available with us, to the various legal and compliance agencies or any other companies and organizations for following reasons.
- To comply with any applicable law, regulations, legal process or governmental request.
- To investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud and situations involving any kind of potential threats or as otherwise required by law.
- For credit fraud protection and risk reduction.
Such decisions solely lie with the management, in the interest of the organization or as the situation demands.
- Service Providers, Partners and Third Parties
We may share your personally identifiable information with the authorized third party partners, agents, affiliates and contractors like:
- Shipping or courier companies (e.g., when you place an order with us, we share your name and address with a shipping company to ensure safe delivery)
- Financing companies (e.g., when you purchase through credit card or other financing alternatives, we share your personally identifiable information with the credit card company or financing company to complete the payment transaction)
- Web hosting companies
- Data analysis firms
- E-mail service providers
- Fulfillment companies (e.g., companies that fulfill orders)
- Consulting or marketing firms
- Software companies
- SMS facility providers
- Event management companies (e.g., when you participate in any special event, your information may be shared with those service providers or management companies)
We share only necessary personally identifiable information with these third parties so they can perform their function(s), and they are not authorized to use any personally identifiable information for any other purpose(s) set forth by My Love Wedding Ring. We only provide third parties with the minimum amount of personally identifiable information necessary to complete the request services, product or transaction.
- Special Events
If you choose to participate in a special event, for example, sweepstakes, a contest, or a promotion, My Love Wedding Ring may share your personal information with those organizations participating in the applicable event. We will do our best to choose trusted third-party service providers to perform certain services and events on our behalf. In general, these third parties do not use your personal information for any other purpose other than to manage the event. In some events, these third-party service providers may send you promotional material regarding their products and services that may be of interest to you. In these cases, you will be given the opportunity to opt-out and not have your personal information shared with that third-party service provider.
- Feedback, Comments, Testimonials and Product Review
When you submit your feedback, comment, testimonial or product review on My Love Wedding Ring web site, you assign your rights in the submissions to us. We may post those submissions on the web sites or in marketing and promotional materials. We may edit the feedback, comments, testimonials or product review for length and content. If you would like us to remove your feedback or product review, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-888-636-1688.
- E-mail a Product to a Friend
Other Uses of Your Information
When you visit our web site, we collect certain information other than personally identifiable information as per details given below.
- IP Address
The purpose of collecting IP address is:
- To diagnose and resolve problems encountered with My Love Wedding Ring serve.
- To fine tune the operation of My Love Wedding Ring web site for better performance, speed and stability.
- To monitor the traffic patterns and to analyze the trend.
- To track the date and duration of each session within our web site.
- IP addresses are not linked to any personally identifiable information.
Third-Party Web Beacons
We use third-party web beacons from Yahoo! to help analyze where visitors go and what they do while visiting our website. Yahoo! may also use anonymous information about your visits to this and other websites in order to improve its products and services and provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by Yahoo! !, click here.
Updating Your Information
If you would like to update or revise your personally identifiable information, please contact us at email@example.com or contact our customer service specialist at 888-636-1688.
Choice to Unsubscribe
We love the opportunity of communicating with you. However, at any point of time, if you no longer wish to receive email promotions from us, you can simply opt-out by clicking the unsubscribe link on the email footer, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions or Comments